Monday

Some Interesting Facts About Neverwinter


  • The near 18 million players amount to 775 times the population of Neverwinter (not counting the kobolds in the sewers, of course).
  • Players have died 202 million times (as of the stat reveal this morning). I’m sure I account for at least 1 percent of this.
  • More than 14,000 people have created their takes on the famous Dark Elf Ranger, Drizzt. Sounds like some old D&D groups I’ve played in.
  • The deadliest dungeon is the Temple of Lostmauth, which is part of the Tyranny of Dragons module. The boss is a gigantic red dragon, Lostmauth. I’ve died here, too. (More than once.)
  • We’ve killed more than 6.5 million dragons.
  • Neverwinter now has 325,000 guilds. I still prefer to play alone (no, I do not call my character the “Lone Ranger.” Well, not often…)
  • We’ve slaughtered 63 million monsters, with Devils being the most-killed type of monster. Undead follow.
  • Humans are the most popular race. I prefer Tieflings, the second-most popular race. Wood Elves are third (hey, that’s me!).
  • Great Weapon Fighter is the most popular class, followed by Trickster Rogue and Hunter Ranger (guess I’m the hipster adventurer with my Scourge Warlock and Control Wizard. At least I’m not a murder hobo).
From an article on Venturebeat.

No comments: